what we do
Torq is a progressive and independent energy logistics and midstream company that operates multi-product terminals, storage and associated trucking and rail logistics in Western Canada.
- Since its inception in 2011, it has established the leading independent position in Western Canadian energy terminals with a current portfolio of 7 facilities located from NE British Columbia to SE Saskatchewan
- Penetrated the Western Canadian market with breadth, offering customers crude oil, refined fuels, NGLs, frac sand, chemicals and water logistics services
- Complementary trucking transportation services integrate with Torq's terminal infrastructure to provide seamless "first & last mile" connectivity between the well site and the terminals
- Provides an integrated, efficient, one-stop transportation solution from the well, and to the well, for its customers
- Focused on working together with First Nations to provide community strength and enrichment, employment opportunities and training, economic participation and cultural support. Click here to read more